Offer your customers a high demand product from HeatPressNation.com. We have iPhone 4 (AT&T only) cases that allow for unlimited decorating options! Available in black or white, this high grade hard plastic is durable and lightweight.
Our iPhone covers require a sublimation metal insert. Sold separately, the sublimation metal insert provides a high gloss, full color image that attaches to the back of the case easily with a self-adhesive backing tape. Find the sublimation metal insert here: Click Here to Get Inserts.
1. Preheat the heat press to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and set timer to 120 seconds
2. Print out the image onto image transfer paper
3. Peel off the thin plastic lining from white coated side of metal insert
4. With transfer image face up, make sure coated side is facing the transfer before taping down
5. Place taped metal insert onto heat press with transfer paper side up
6. Cover the back (non-coated side) with a piece of regular white print paper to prevent unwanted image transfer to the heating device).
7. Close press and heat for 120 seconds
8. When the timer sounds, open your heat press. Using heat gloves, remove the image transfer paper immediately from the metal insert
9. Set the metal insert to the side to cool
10. Remove the yellow adhesive backing from the iPhone 4 cover and carefully apply the decorated metal insert to the iPhone cover