GCC AFJ-24S Bundle combines the professional-grade Jaguar V LX 24" vinyl cutter with a digital auto sheet feeder. It provides labor-free operation with guaranteed precise contour cutting that satisfies diverse needs in custom labels, transfer decals, and many more.
Suction Cups: Suction cups facilitates automated sheets feeding process
Media Separation Mechanism: The special design media separation mechanism prevents double feeding which ensures single sheet feeding each time as well as an uninterrupted workflow.
Accept B3 Size Media: Support media standard up to B3 size that accommodates most commonly used media size.
Media Stacking Up to 50mm: Up to 50mm media stacking suggests a great capacity tray and allows unattended operation.
Enhanced AAS II Contour Cutting System: A standard Automatic-Aligning System (AAS II) to guarantee precise contour cutting by automatically detecting the registration marks on digitally produced images.
Media Tray Collects Completed Cutting Sheets: To keep your vinyl off the floor and away from dust or contaminants. Your production will be a clean and efficient operation.
Includes GreatCut Software:
- Professional cut plug-in for Corel DRAW, Illustrator, Freehand, and AutoCAD
- Cutting by color
- Register marks with "Print & Cut" Support
- Plot Manager
Supported Media Sizes:
- A4 (297 x 210 mm), SRA4 (320 x 235 mm), A3 (297 x 420 mm), SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), B3 (500 x 353 mm) (landscape orientation)
- A3+ (329 x 483 mm) (portrait orientation)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Serial (RS-232C), and Ethernet
- Power Source: 100 to 240 V AC
- Dimensions (Cutter with Feeder): 37.4" W x 42.5" D x 30.7" H
- Weight: Approx. 88 lbs (Cutter unit: 40 lbs, Auto Feeder: 44 lbs)
- System Compatibility: Windows 7 and above
- Cutter Unit:
- Cutting Speed: Max. 1,530 mm/s (at 45° direction)
- Acceleration: Max. 4.2 G
- Cutting Force: Max. 600 g
- Interface: USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Serial (RS-232C) and Ethernet
- Power Source: 100 to 240 V AC
- Power Consumption: Max. 110 watts
- Auto Feeder Unit:
- Supported media:
- Width:279 to 500 mm, Length: 210 to 700 mm
- (Extend to 700 mm length when the optional extension table are installed.)
- Up to 350 g/m2
- Capacity of Supply Tray:
- 250 Sheets @150 g/m2 or up to 50 mm height
- (It varies by the material, thickness and condition of media.)
- Interface: Serial (RS-232C)
- Power Source:Input: 100 to 240VAC, Approx. 60W(MAX.200W)at output.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, GCC offers a 2-year warranty on parts and labor on this vinyl cutter.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.