Powered by a digitally controlled servo system, the Expert Pro produces eye-catching graphics with up to 23.62 ips (600mm/sec) cutting speed, 400g of cutting force, and five meters (16.4 feet) of tracking ability. Expert Pro is the best choice for advanced users to do vector cutting applications. The versatile Expert Pro sets a new benchmark for value, offering high accuracy and reliability at an unbelievably affordable price.
Handy Grooved Cut-Off Tool: This handy and innovative design allows you to cut off a finished job in a straight line, easily reducing the possibility of wasting usable material.
Windows Drivers: Expert Pro includes a "one click" Windows driver that allows sign makers to edit signs from CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator output directly Expert Pro.
User-Friendly Interface: Expert II comes with a the special VLCD software, providing a simple and intuitive workflow for users of all levels.
Includes GreatCut Software:
- Professional cut plug-in for Corel DRAW, Illustrator, Freehand, and AutoCAD
- Cutting by color
- Register marks with "Print & Cut" Support
- Plot Manager
- Operational Method: Roller-type
- Maximum Cutting Width: 1300mm (51.18 in.)
- Maximum Cutting Length: 50m (164 ft)
- Maximum Media Loading Width: 1470mm (57.87 in.)
- Minimum Media Loading Width: 70mm (2.76 in)
- Acceptable Material Thickness: 0.8 mm (0.03 in)
- Drive: DC Servo Control
- Cutting Force: 400 g
- Maximum Cutting Speed: Up to 600 mm / sec. (23.62 ips)
- Offset: 0~1.0mm (with an increase of 0.025mm)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009mm (0.00035 in.)
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm (0.00098 in.)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1 mm up to 5 meters (*certified media)
- Memory Buffer: 4 MB
- Interfaces: USB 1.1 & Parallel (Centronics) & Serial (RS-232C)
- Type of Command: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 Power LED
- Dimensions: 41.93" x 62.25" x 24.41" (including stand)
- Net Weight: 116.4 lb
- Stand: Standard
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)
- Power Consumption: Max. 110 watts
- Operational Environment: 15°C-30°C (60°F-86°F), 25%~75% relative humidity
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Not compatible with Mac OS X)
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.