The Graphtec CE6000 15" ASC (Automatic Sheet Cutter) is designed to automatically grab and cut media up to 13" x 19" in size without the need of active monitoring. The cutter lifts the media from the tray with a suction cup arm of of the supply tray and places it in the cutter. Included is the necessary software and camera to accurately align media for contour cutting and perforation cutting of pre-printed graphics. Once done, each sheet neatly falls into the catch tray. Additional sheets of the same design can be loaded during the same cut job without resending it again from a computer. Cut labels and cut time with the new Graphtec CE6000 Desktop Cutting Plotter with the Automatic Sheet Cutter.
- Auto Sheet Feeder Unit automatically loads the next sheet in the cutter
- Catch Tray collects all of the completed sheets automatically
- CCD Camera detects 2 reference points for perfect alignment every sheet
- Half-Cuts allow for the cutting of only top media on liner
- Dashed-Line Cuts work for easy tearing of seals or for POP signs
- Perforation Cuts for cutting the media for labels, POP sign, paper container, and more.
- 10 language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
- Plug-ins available for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Compatible with Windows & macOS
- Software automatically auto-detects any cutter once plugged into USB port
- Cutter Unit
- Auto Feed Unit
- Graphtec Software
- Power cord
- Cutting blade set
- USB cable
- Setup manual
- Safety manual
|System||Supported standard sized media||
A4 size (loaded in landscape orientation)
|Interface to PC||Single port of USB (The USB hub to connect the auto feeder unit and cutter unit is included.)|
|Power source||100 to 240 V AC (required three power outlets)|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 50 to 95 ºF,
Humidity: 35 to 75 % RH (non-condensing)
|Size||When the entire system is installed on a table
- Size of portion above desk:
approx. W 26.4 x D 32.2 x H 10.4 in
- Size of portion below desk:
approx. W 26.4 x D 14.9 x H 16.5 in
* The CE6000-40 Plus is placed on the edge of the table. Refer to the illustration.
Approx. 55 lb (25 kg)
Cutting unit: 24.25 lb, Auto feeder unit: 22.046 lb, Catch tray: 8.818 lb
|Auto Feeder Unit||Supported media||
Width: 10.63 in to 1ft 1.78 in, Length: 8.267 in to 1ft 7.685 in
Width: 270 to 350 mm, Length: 210 to 500 mm
Up to 350 g/m2
|Capacity of supply tray||Up to 200 sheets or up to 1.37 in (35mm) height (varies by the material, thickness, and condition of media)|
|Power Source||AC adapter, 100 - 240 V AC, approx. 60 VA at output power|
|Digital Cutting Software||Supported OS||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7|
|Contour cutting data format||Ai (saved as Ai 8) and EPS|
|Cutter Unit||Cutting speed||Max. 1ft 11.62 in/s or 21.2 all directions|
|Acceleration||Max. 69 ft 6.64 in/s2 (21.2 m/s2) (2.2 G) at 45º direction|
|Cutting force||Max. 4.41 N (450 gf) with CE600-40 Plus|
|Compatible standards||UL, cUL, CE mark, RoHS Directive|
|Power source||100 - 240 V AC|
|Power consumption||Max. 120 VA|
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.