The HIX FH-3000 is for those who want the ability to create transfers onto shirt pockets, sleeves, cuffs, collars, bags, aprons, name badges, tiles, gloves, and small application jobs. The flat attachment has a maximum area of 3-3/4″ x 6-1/4″. As an added bonus, the FH-3000 only draws a maximum of 4 amps to maintain temperature. This means less energy and reduced electric bills by about 66% (compared to a standard 15” x15” press).
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature.
- Touch-screen controller and full digital readout
- Tilting (floating) lower platen
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on heating element
- 1 year general warranty
- ETL certified
- Heat Press Style: Clamshell
- 3.75" x 6.25" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Floating upper heat platen adjusts for even alignment on items
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Automatic Timer
- Voltage: 120V
- Temperature Range: 0° - 450º F
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.