*Requires a manufacturing lead time of at least 2 weeks*
The graphics industry calls this machine “The Workhorse” for good reason – the HIX HT-400 Clamshell Press is rugged, durable, and made to perform. The HT-400 has a 15″ x 15″ heat platen that can apply all types of transfers on items up to 1″ thick.The HT-400 is ETL certified. It has a limited 1-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature.
- Touch-screen controller and full digital readout
- Preset selections (4) of temperature-time combinations can be easily programmed into the machine.
- 9 pressure levels (1-3 for light pressure, 4-6 for medium, and 7-9 for heavy)
- Tilting (floating) lower platen
- Includes Splitter Stand to allow garments to be threaded onto the lower platen.
- 4" x 5" pressure plate surface for even pressure on heating top platen
- Certified electrically safe (ETL)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on heating element
- 1 year general warranty
- ETL certified
- Heat Press Style: Clamshell
- 15" x 15" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Automatic Timer
- Opens up to approximately 70º
- Lower adjustable flotation feature
- Voltage: 120V
- Temperature Range: 0° - 450º F
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.