This is a demo unit and comes with a FREE pre-assembled heat press stand and standard warranty as if new. The dimensions of the heat press stand are 32.5" L x 21.5" W x 28" H. Please ensure your pick-up vehicle is large enough to transport both it and the heat press. ALL SALES FINAL. MUST PICK UP IN FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA.
The HIX HT-400E is perfect for those that are just beginning their business or for the expert crafter. The HT-400E is an American Made Heat Press making it already a high quality press. With it's sturdy design based off of the HT-400 and it rugged and lightweight design, this makes it the perfect mobile heat press solution for on the go, high stress tasks. This heat press doesn't sacrifice quality over price!
- Easy analog temperature controller
- Analog temperature readout
- Tilting (floating) lower platen
- 4" x 5" pressure plate surface for even pressure on heating top platen
- Certified electrically safe (ETL)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on heating element
- 1 year general warranty
- ETL certified
- Heat Press Style: Clamshell
- 15" x 15" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
- Analog Thermometer: Fahrenheit
- Control Knob Thermostat
- Opens up to approximately 70º
- Lower adjustable flotation feature
- Voltage: 120V
- Temperature Range: 0° - 400º F
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.