*Requires a manufacturing lead time of 3-4 weeks*
The HIX SwingMan 20 Twin heat transfer machine is our answer to the burgeoning sublimation and specialty transfer industry. This heavy-duty swing-away press features the innovative dual lower platen system that is interchangeable with smaller or custom lower platen systems.
The SwingMan 20 Twin series design was built for increased production – lay out one substrate while the press is applying your graphics on the other platen. Dual self-leveling lower platens remain stationary while the heat element swivels between the two, eliminating the risk of transfer or substrate movement that’s associated with some shuttle systems. Uneven pressure is eliminated with the self-leveling design of the lower platens.
With a 16” x 20” straight up and down heat platen, this unit takes on tiles, plaques, and other 3-D substrates with ease. You can imprint up to 1-¾” thickness accurately and efficiently.
The SwingMan 20 Twin does twice the work with half the space as a regular swing-away press. One operator can press a job and set another in place. This helps to minimize downtime and keep up with demand, all with one heat press. This is especially true for ceramic tile decorating using inkjet sublimation. Because of the long dwell times (usually 9-12 minutes, depending upon size and quantity) a dual station heat press eliminates downtime and increases productivity. As one side is under pressure, the other side can cool down and then be unloaded and reloaded. In a typical 8-hour shift this can save as much as 90 minutes per machine. Plus, with the extended arm, you can apply up to 1200 lbs. of pressure with very little effort. This saves on operator fatigue and increases productivity. If you have lots of work, this is your press!
- The large 16” x 20” platen surface allows for garments up to XXL and the ability to press ceramic tiles, puff transfers, hot split transfers, glass cutting boards, rhinestones, license plates, garments, mouse pads, plaques, and more!
- Dual self-leveling lower platens remain stationary while the heat element swivels between the two, eliminating the risk of transfer or substrate movement associated with some shuttle systems. Uneven pressure is eliminated with the self-leveling design of the lower platens.
- Integrated touch-screen controller with digital time and temperature function.
- Applies all type transfers on items up to 1-3/4” thick.
- Full range pressure adjustment.
- Easy open/close handle – easy swing-away motion.
- Lifetime warranty on heating element.
- Two 16” x 20” heavy duty, swing-away platens.
- Interchangeable with 15”x 15” or custom-made lower platen.
- Dual bottom platens allow you to lay out products/transfers while other side is transferring.
- On/off switch calibrated thermostat that can be set from off to 450ºF.
1-year warranty on the press.
- Nema 5-15P Standard Plug.
- Ships via truck.
- Shipping cost includes the crating cost.
- Dimensions: W 43” x H 35” x D 49”
- Heat Platen Size: 16” x 20”
- Weight Shipping: 284 lbs.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.