This is a refurbished unit and contains cosmetic blemishes. However, it is still functional and comes with a standard 1 year warranty.
The HPN 15" x 15" High Pressure Heat Press Machine is unmatched in quality and craftsmanship in its size class. A complete commercial quality, business grade heat press at an unbeatable price.
Every mechanical and technical detail has been developed with precision. The powerful clamp mechanism ensures increased leverage and torque with minimal effort. Provides complete end-to-end even pressure and heating. Top of its class digital temperature and timer gauge provides accurate readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius degree measure.
- Heat Press Style: Clamshell/Auto-Open
- 15" x 15" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Automatic Timer
- Adjustable Flotation Feature
- "Burn-Free" Support Handle
- Fuse Protection: Double Fuse Protection Layer
- Voltage: 110V-120V
- Temperature Range: 0° - 400º F
- Time Range: 0-999 Seconds
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
Magnetic Auto-Open Release: Activated magnetically, the auto-open release feature on the HPN Black Series allows the heat press to open automatically when the timer reaches zero, giving your time to focus on other aspects of your project while your material transfers.
Upgraded Time/Temperature Gauge: Setting the time, temperature and changing temperature scale from C to F is now easier with the HPN Black Series. The advanced digital gauge displays temperatures with a 4-degree accuracy range. The automatic timer alarm begins to sound 3 seconds before it reaches zero to prevent overheating of your material.
Secondary Leverage Handle: The secondary handle provides the added support for ease of use while using your heat press. It'll provide the added leverage needed to make sure you have full control of your machine. This secondary handle comes standard with all HPN Black Series Clamshell machines.
Dual Fuse Design: The HPN Black Series heat press features a dual fuse design for added protection of your home electrical system. If one fuse goes out, the next one is ready to go in seconds. This is all part of the thought process we had when designing the HPN Black Series, to make a reliable machine without any downtime.
- Rugged and durable for years of trouble-free performance
- Opens approximately 50 degrees
- Thick items capable (up to 1/2 inch thick)
- Full pressure range knob
- Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge
- Padded reinforced double bar "Strong handle" for easy high pressure application
- Scratch resistant baked-on paint
- Adjustable low to high pressure clamp
- Full range heating coils for quick heat up
- Heat indicating light
- Electronic time control indicates completion of heat press cycle
- Electronic constant temperature control systems for accuracy of 4 degrees
- Complete commercial business grade
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Protect your investment by extending the manufacturer's parts and service warranty.
HeatPressNation's MyExpert Protection keeps your device covered when bad luck happens. We'll work with the manufacturer to makes sure you receive the correct replacement parts and service for your product.
- 2 Years Total Coverage - $49.99
- 3 Years Total Coverage - $79.99
- 4 Years Total Coverage - $99.99
Add "MyExpert Protection" when adding your product to the cart
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.