THIS IS AN OPEN-BOX UNIT AND CONTAINS COSMETIC BLEMISHES. HOWEVER, IT IS STILL FUNCTIONAL AND COMES WITH A STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
Powered by a digitally controlled servo system, the Puma III produces eye-catching graphics with up to 23.62 ips (600mm/sec) cutting speed, 400g of cutting force, and five meters (16.4 feet) of tracking ability.
Enhanced AAS II Contour Cutting System: The Puma III series features a standard Automatic-Aligning System(AAS II) to guarantee precise contour cutting by detecting the registration marks on digitally produced images
Handy Grooved Cut-Off Tool: This handy and innovative design allows you to cut off a finished job in a straight line, easily reducing the possibility of wasting usable material.
Windows Drivers: Puma III includes a Windows driver that allows sign makers to edit signs from CorelDraw and output directly to Puma II. It is very simple and easy to make signs with Puma III.
400 Grams of Cutting Force: Selectable cutting forces, ranging from 0 to 400g, accommodate a wide variety of materials, including fine and thin masking films to thick and hard reflective films.
Tracking Ability: The exclusive grid drum is precisely engineers to provide superb tracking ability.
Accurate and Smooth Operation: Puma III incorporates a precision electro-mechanical design, which ensures an extremely accurate cutting capability. The state-of-the-art, closed-loop, high-speed digital servo drive system provides smooth, quiet, and fast operation.
Friendly Operation: The user-friendly control panel comes with a large 20-digit x 2-line LCD and 14 control buttons, providing easy operation and simple navigation. The LCD allows users to monitor all operational settings including offset value, quality mode, cutting speed, and force. Buttons on the Puma III include frequently used functions such as speed, force, offset, and cut test. Puma III provides up to 4 jobs of setting storage, including cutting speed, blade offset, force, as well as movement speed during tool-up and cutting.
Tri-Port Connectivity: Puma IV supports tri-port connectivity with USB, serial, and ethernet ports. USB port provides faster data transmission between the computer and Puma III. Tri-port connectivity provides sign makers with great flexibility for data transmission.
Includes GreatCut Software:
- Professional cut plug-in for Corel DRAW, Illustrator, Freehand, and AutoCAD
- Cutting by color
- Register marks with "Print & Cut" Support
- Plot Manager
- Operational Method: Roller-type
- Maximum Cutting Width: 1300mm (51.18 in.)
- Maximum Media Loading Width: 1470mm (57.87 in.)
- Acceptable Material Thickness: 0.8 mm
- Number of Pinch Rollers: 4
- Drive: DC Servo Control
- Cutting Force: 400 g
- Maximum Cutting Speed (Diagonal): Up to 600 mm / sec. (24 ips)
- Offset: 0-1.0mm (with an increase 0.025mm)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009mm (0.00035 in.)
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm (0.00098 in.)
- Memory Size: 4 MB
- Interfaces: USB 1.1 & Parallel (Centronics) & Serial (RS-232C)
- Type of Command: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Curve & Arc Smoothing: Yes
- Test Cut Capability: Yes
- Repeat Function: Yes
- Copy Function: Yes
- Tangential Mode: Yes
- Overcut Capability: Yes
- Pause and Move: Yes
- Control Panel: LCM (20 digits x 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 Power LED
- Dimensions: 41.93" x 64.25" x 24.41" (including stand)
- Net Weight: 116.4 lb
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)
- Operation Environment: 15°-30°C (60°-86°F), 25%-75% humidity
- Stand: Included
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Not compatible with Mac OS X)
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.