A heat press specifically designed to personalize or customize inflatable youth league sport balls to professional balls. The press allows customers to expand their decorating capabilities even further. Customers can add a team logo, a school name, a team photo, a sponsor logo, corporate commercial logos, or a player name /numbers to a ball. Excellent promotional opportunities during special games or tournaments, as a trophy or award, to commemorate a special event or occasion, or as a promotional giveaway.
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment
- 3/4" thick Non-Stick coated upper platen
- Dual Time Settings For 2 Step Applications
- Available in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Platinum RTD Heat Sensor
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the USA
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
- Patented, Magnetic Auto Open
- Digital Time, Temperature, & Pressure Controls
- Patented, Magnetic Assist Lock Down
- Wide Opening for Easy Layout
- HRPO Laser Quality Steel Framework
- Opens automatically
- Space-saving design
- Ideal for smaller transfers
- No operator fatigue
- Easy to operate
- Digital readouts
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" x 10" x 22"
- Max Print Area: 1.5" x 4"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.