Print: Right Reading
Temperature: 350°F (175°C)
|Dark Colored Fabrics
1. Print image right reading.
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer.
1. Prepare the surface by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
1. Peel the backer sheet off of the paper (LASER 1 OPAQUE® Heat Transfer Paper).
2. Place the printed image on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet.
4. Cover the ironing sheet with a single layer of fabric.
5. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
6. Peel the ironing sheet off once cold in a smooth even motion.
HeatPressNation.com is committed to providing our customers with the best price available online! At HeatPressNation.com we work hard to offer the most competitive pricing available, but if you find a lower price online, let us know and we'll match it! In fact, if you find a lower price within 30 days of your original purchase date, we'll refund you the difference.
Complete the Best Price Guarantee form below to request a quote or price difference refund.
Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
Item must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer's warranty, model number, and contain the same components. HeatPressNation.com will price match only in-stock products.
HeatPressNation.com reserves the right to verify another online company's product availability and price before issuing a price match.
HeatPressNation.com does not match auction websites or refurbished products.
The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance/close-out items.
Best Price Guarantee applies to the total purchase price of the item. Total purchase price includes shipping, taxes, or other discounts.