Temperature: 400°F (200°C)
Time: 30-120 sec. (depending on substrate)
- Print on the side without the grid.
- Print your image mirrored.
- Do not use too much ink. Jetcol® DHS needs less ink for deeper colors due to high transfer yield of applied ink amounts. Create a new profile or use the Jetcol® DHS color profile in the Sawgrass VPM or other printer driver for best results.
- Be sure the ink is dry before transferring.
- Protect the press from sublimating dye by covering the platen with plain paper.
- Place printed paper with image-side down on top of the blank substrate.
- Use heat resistant tape to hold position.
- Recommended transfer temperature 400° F (200°C).