Neenah IMAGE CLIP LASER LIGHT Care & Instructions
Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White and Light Colored Garments
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print the image in reversed/mirrored format onto the ‘Imaging Sheet’ (Red backer paper).
- Begin by printing on standard paper setting. If toner does not fuse, increase the paper weight.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place a foam pad on the heat press.
- Press the printed imaged sheet to the ‘Transfer Sheet’ (Green backer paper) and heat press for 20 seconds @ 210°F using heavy pressure. (If not using a foam pad, use light pressure).
- Separate papers while still hot in a smooth even motion.
- Remove the foam pad from heat press and place the substrate onto the heat press.
- Press the imaging sheet face down onto the shirt or substrate.
- Press 30 seconds @ 375°F using heavy pressure.
- Peel the backer paper off while still hot in a smooth even motion.
- For best “hand”, stretch the garment while hot.