Print: Right Reading
Temperature: 350°F (175°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Pressure: Medium Pressure
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: Dark colored fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print image right reading.
- Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer.
Prepare the surface by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Peel the backer sheet off of the paper (LASER 1 OPAQUE® Heat Transfer Paper).
- Place the printed image on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet.
- Cover the ironing sheet with a single layer of fabric.
- Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
- Peel the ironing sheet off once cold in a smooth even motion.