Complete Installation and Setup Guide
SAWGRASS SG500 AND SG1000
Sawgrass SG500/1000 Unboxing
Sawgrass SG500/1000 Setup & First Print
Connecting the Sawgrass SG500/1000
Installing the Sawgrass SG500/1000 Bypass Tray
How To Print Using Sawgrass Creative Studio
Sawgrass SG500/1000 Paper Feed Troubleshooting
Resetting Your Printer's Connection
Sawgrass has established itself as one of the top manufacturers of high-quality and user friendly sublimation printers. This continues with their SG500 and SG1000 printers, both of which are further refined inside with touches as a single roller bar, WiFi printing capability, and support for Sublijet-UHD inks. As well as on the outside with a backlit front control panel, and the ability to print with an Ultra Fine Photo Quality profile that will get the most out of the UHD inks.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you have to print through Sawgrass Print Manager?
Yes, the new SG500/SG1000 require you to print through our Sawgrass Print Manager.
- Will the option and bypass trays from the SG400/SG800 be compatible with the SG500/SG1000?
Yes, you will be able to use SG400/SG800 bypass trays and option trays with the new printers.
- What inks are compatible with the SG500/1000?
The SG500 and SG1000 printers are compatible with SublijetHD, EasySubli and ChromablastHD inks.
- Can you still choose to use USB for printing?
Although our new SG500/SG1000 printers come equipped with WiFi capability, you still have the option to print using USB.
- Will the SG500/SG1000 work with CreativeStudio, CorelDraw, Photoshop, and other design tools?
Yes, you will continue to be able to use all your current design programs with the new SG500/SG1000.
- Are the control panel functions the same?
Yes, the SG500/SG1000 come equipped with the same basic control panel functions as the SG400/SG800, plus a few new ones.