Artesprix Sublimation Markers have recently been added to HeatPressNation's catalog, and they are a great entry point to the world of Sublimation. Using them with a Silhouette Cameo opens up fun and creative opportunities for your crafting projects. In addition to your Silhouette Cameo, all you'll need is plain paper, the Silhouette Pen Holder Tool, and of course, a set of Artesprix Markers. The Silhouette Pen Holder tool has a large adapter, which is perfect for these markers.
Follow these steps:
- Mount the Artesprix marker of your choice to the Silhouette Pen Holder, sliding in the large (L) adapter into the marker before screwing the main piece in
- Slide the marker with pen holder into the Cameo's Tool Slot
Find any design you'd like to trace in Silhouette Studio, making sure to mirror it before sending to sketch.
* We recommend using these Sketch settings for plain paper: Speed = 10 | Force = 9 | Passes = 1
- After the Cameo has finished sketching the outline, it's time for the fun part! Color in your design with the Artesprix Markers. This is a super fun project for kids and adults alike!
- Once your image is fully colored in, it's time to heat press it. Using your Heat Press, press the traced design onto your substrate. To Sublimate your image on a t-shirt, set your press to medium pressure, at 385°F for 45-60 seconds. (The more ink coverage on the page, the longer you'll want to press it. )
- When the timer has reached 0, open up your heat press carefully. You do not want your transfer paper to shift on the surface of your t-shirt. Give it about 15 seconds too cool, then peel it off.
- Congratulations! You now have an awesome, one-of-a-kind t-shirt made with your Artesprix Sublimation Markers!
With Artesprix's Sublimation Markers, you can sublimate creative designs on a wide variety of sublimation blanks, like T-shirts, ceramic coffee mugs, holiday ornaments, and much more. Be sure to check out our huge selection of sublimation blanks, all of which are compatible with the Artesprix Sublimation Markers.