Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 25 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: Dark colors (For transferring white images onto pastel, dark and bright colored items)
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
Print the image in reversed/mirrored format in solid color – either Dark Blue or Black onto the ‘Imaging Sheet’. Imaging Sheet Backer paper color is Blue.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place the imaged sheet (imaging sheet) to the transfer sheet (Transfer Sheet Backer Paper may be Orange or Yellow) on the heat press.
- Press 20 seconds at 250°F using medium to heavy pressure.
- Peel the papers apart while still hot in a smooth even motion.
- Place the substrate onto the heat press.
- Press the treated imaging sheet face down onto the shirt or substrate.
- Press 25 seconds @ 375°F using heavy pressure.
- Peel the paper once cold in a smooth even motion.