Introducing Graphtec's NEW CE7000 series cutting plotter. The NEW CE7000 model serves the garment decoration, sign graphics, PRINT and CUT graphics, automotive markets and many more.
The New CE7000 Series boasts our Popular Cutting Channel to allow easy perforated cut or through cut operations. The NEW CE7000 Series comes complete with our full complement of Graphtec Software along with our NEWLY ADDED Ethernet Connectivity. Cutting Master 4 plug-in for Adobe and Corel Users and our ever-Popular Graphtec Pro Studio software for design and cut graphics. The CE7000 series works with both PC and MAC platforms or use the handy new USB Thumb Drive Port if needed.
Datalink Barcodes: Save time and reduce the chance of production errors by using barcodes to automatically process multiple jobs at the touch of a button. DataLink supports any combination of RIP software & printer in addition to included Cutting Master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio software. The CE7000 detects barcode-linked cutting data from the operator's PC or USB flash memory, opens the correct file, sets the cutting conditions, and starts cutting automatically.
Contour & Die Cut: Separate tool positions for contour and die cutting ensures the longevity of your blades and cutting strip when creating decals and graphics that are effortlessly popped out of sheet and roll media.
ARMS 8.0: A new and improved Advanced Registration Mark Sensing System, or ARMS, for print and cut applications. The DataLink Barcode system is the new addition to ARMS. Barcodes may now be generated and printed as part of the design which creates a hand’s free operation. The reading of Registration marks is faster increasing productivity.
Network Connection: A network connection is now possible through a network interface enabling the use of TCP/IP protocols to transfer cut data.
- Stand included with purchase
- Fast and accurate digital servo motor
- 4 point, dual-axis skew correction
- Tangential control enhanced precision
- Graphtec Studio Software
- Plug-ins available for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Compatible with Windows & macOS
- Software can drive multiple cutters simultaneously
- Software automatically auto-detects any cutter once plugged into USB port
- Maximum cutting area (W x L): 24" x 164'
- Number of push rollers: 2
- Maximum cutting speed: 36"/s, in all directions
- Maximum acceleration: 69.6' (21.2 m/s²), at 45º direction
- Maximum cutting force: 4.41 N (450 gf) in 38 steps
- Media type: Self-adhesive marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, reflective) excluding high-intensity reflective film, up to 25 mil (.63mm) cutting stencil material
- Interface: USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Buffer memory: 2 MB
- Registration mark sensing system: Marks are scanned by an optical sensor (ARMS 8.0), Segment area and Multiple marks compensation, 4-points axis alignment, Auto mark detect
- Alignment accuracy: Maximum 0.3 mm with printed image (when reading registration marks specified by this machine)
- Power source: 100 to 120, 200 to 240 V AC (Auto switch), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 120 VA
- External dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 39.6" x 23" x 43"
- Weight (Approx.): 51 lbs (13kg)
- Compatible OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7, Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.11 - 10.12 - 10.15
- Included software: Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Pro Studio (for Windows), Graphtec Studio (for Mac), Windows driver
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
I know ratings are relative, but I love this vinyl cutter. As a point of reference, I have been using a Silhouette Cameo for several years, but it was not compatible with newer versions of Windows that no longer support USB 1.0. It was very loud, but worked well.
The Graphtec CE7000-60 came in two boxes: one for the cutter/plotter and one for the stand. The stand was easy to assemble and the cutter/plotter attached easily. It came with a CD containing the software, but it was very easy to download the software from the Graphtec website. I installed Graphtec Pro Studio as well as the Production Manager software (which I have not really used, yet). I figured out the basics fairly quickly, but I still have a lot to learn. It was similar enough to the Silhouette Studio software we used with the old cutter and didn't take long to start cutting my first job.
Setting the blade depth was a breeze using the included loupe. I'm used to having number settings on the blade plunger, but I think I like having the control the loupe offers. Just a word of caution: set the blade to 0.1mm to start with. I tried to match mine to the Silhouette blade and and scratched the cutting strip as it cut too deep.
Loading the vinyl was extremely easy and the sensors on the tool carriage detect the edge of the media so the cutting position is always accurate. There is a large lever for the pressure rollers to secure the media in place when you are ready. Once positioned, the cutter rolls the media back to the top edge using sensors under the media to accurately position the media. We had troubles keeping the media lined up properly with the Silhouette, even with the attachable roller guide. I haven't done anything too long with the Graphtec yet, but so far it keeps the media lined up much better.
Cutting is very fast and whisper quiet, sweet music compared to the grinding noises a stepper motors on the Silhouette make. I was expecting this to be much quieter, but I am impressed by how quiet it is.
I'm currently using the USB cable to connect to my laptop, but this machine has an ethernet port which I intend to use as soon as I have time. If possible, I will update this review with my experiences with that later.
The only possible down side to this machine is that it only has two pressure rollers. I've only been using 15 inch media at this point and it has not been a problem. Again, I will try to update this review after I have tested with wider media.
Graphtec CE7000-60 24" E-Class Desktop Vinyl Cutter and Plotter
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.