*Our first pre-order batch is sold out. Our next pre-order batch will be available to ship the week of December 30th*
The Silhouette Cameo® Pro provides a 24-inch cutting path and provides all of the same features as the Cameo 4 model. It uses a blade to cut over 100 materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 24 inches wide. The Cameo has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan™ compatible.
The Cameo 4 is compatible with the AutoBlade, features a dual-carriage, and includes Bluetooth® technology.
Click here to see the Silhouette Cameo Pro in action.
- Cutting Area: 24 in. x 24 in. with a cutting mat, 24 in. x 60 ft. with lined media
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. The Cameo 4 also offers a special "Pop-out" cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
- Carriage 1: 210 gf
- Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 34.5 in. x 7.68 in. x 6.69 in. (87.6 cm x 19.5 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 19 lbs 6.4 oz (8.8 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 39 in. x 12 in. x 9.75 in. (99.1 cm x 30.5 cm x 24.8 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs 1.6 oz (11.84 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.4.XXX or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.