Print: Right Reading
Temperature: 350°F (175°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White to light, and Dark Colored Garments
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
- Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Remove the backing paper from the printed image.
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet.
- Place a piece of spare material over the ironing sheet.
- Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
- Once cold peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.