Neenah IMAGE CLIP LASER DARK Care & Instructions
Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 25 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: Dark Colored Fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print the image in reversed/mirrored format onto the ‘Imaging Sheet’ (Purple backing paper).
- Typical printer setting is ‘heavy’.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place the printed Imaging Sheet to the Transfer Sheet (Brown backing paper) on the heat press.
- Press two sheets against each other so backing papers are facing out.
- Press 20 seconds @ 250°F using medium/heavy pressure.
- Peel the papers apart while still hot in a smooth even motion.
- Place garment onto heat press.
- Press the treated Imaging Sheet face down onto the shirt or substrate.
- Press 25 seconds @ 375°F using heavy pressure.
- Peel the paper once cold in a smooth even motion.