Neenah Jet Opaque DARK Care & Instructions
Print: Right Reading
Temperature: 350°F (175°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Pressure: Medium - Heavy
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White to light, and Dark Colored Garments
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print image right reading on the coated side of the paper.
- Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer.
- Peel the paper backing from the transfer film.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of garment with image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with ironing sheet.
- Cover ironing sheet with a spare piece of cloth.
- Press 30 seconds @ 350°F using medium/heavy pressure.
- Peel away ironing sheet once cold in a smooth even motion