Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 20 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White and Light Colored Garments
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly
- (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print the image in reversed/mirrored format.
- Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer if desire.
Prepare the surface by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place image on top of garment with image facing down (backing paper is facing you).
- Press 20 seconds @ 375°F using medium pressure.
- Peel away backing paper while still hot in a smooth even motion.
- For best “hand”, stretch the garment.