Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Pressure: Medium - Heavy
Peel: Hot or Cold
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White and Light Colored Garments
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format.
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing paper is facing you).
- Press 30 seconds @ 375°F using medium/heavy pressure.
- Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on what end ‘feel’ results are preferred).
- For best “hand”, stretch the garment while hot.