**TransferRIP software is on temporary backorder for 3-4 weeks**
FOREVER TransferRIP, in combination with the FOREVER transfer media and the OKI White Toner printers, opens up incredible opportunities for all users. This software enables the user to run small productions at high resolution efficiently and with a result that is even softer than screen printing on the textile. Even if it is about producing one single transfer!
- 6 Months of updates FOR FREE!
- Fully Automated Design-Cropping! The most common formats, such as EPS, PSD, PDF, TIFF, JPG, can be imported easily. At the same time, the software detects alpha channels and cutting paths, creates and saves these for your images automatically.
- Color Management for Professional Requirements! With the selective white toner control, especially for FOREVER Transfer Media tuned color profiles, the user receives optimal color reproduction. Nevertheless, the user has multiple settings such as brightness, contrast, saturation, and selective color correction to adjust the image according to his personal needs.
- Up to 40 % Printing Cost Savings due to Lower Toner Consumption! This is achieved through the selective reduction of white toner, rasterization and the optimal use of the textile color as a toner replacement in the design.
- Tremendous Improvement of Wash Fastness! Rasterized designs can be washed better than full-scale designs because the mechanical abrasion of the printed image is minimal in comparison. Excellent results were especially achieved with polyester fabrics that were washed more than 40 times at 40°C without losing image quality.
- The usage of the independent software is via USB-Dongle, which offers the flexibility of operating on different workstations.
- TransferRIP Software only compatible on Windows.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.