Neenah Paper has been an industry leader in the creation, development, and improvement of heat transfer products since their first patent was granted in 1980.
The Jet-Pro Soft Stretch Heat Transfer Paper for white and light colored fabrics is easy to use and will produce a very natural "hand" or feel. This paper works great with cotton, cotton blends, and synthetic fabrics.
This paper can be used for either a hot peel OR a cold peel! A hot or warm peel will increase the softness of the hand, while a cold peel will give you a shinier look and a more durable result.
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, and synthetic fabrics.
- Print with ink jet printer only.
- Apply to white and light color fabrics only.
- Use the mirror image setting when printing.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image. quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
- For use with light fabrics
- Requires an Inkjet printer
- Print in reverse
- Suggested Temperature & Time: 350-375°F for 20-30 seconds
- Heavy pressure
- Hot or cold peel.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Neenah Jet-Pro LIGHT COLOR Soft Stretch Care & Instructions
Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Pressure: Medium - Heavy
Peel: Hot or Cold
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White and Light Colored Garments
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format.
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing paper is facing you).
- Press 30 seconds @ 375°F using medium/heavy pressure.
- Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on what end ‘feel’ results are preferred).
- For best “hand”, stretch the garment while hot.
Just what I needed! Referred others
I love these products went right to work as they showed up!
I love your product, The only problem was that I did not get my $10 dlls off my order as a New customer and more than $59 dlls purchase, at least that’s how it was promised in the advertisement when I apparently sign on with my email and my telephone number.
I love it about to buy the one for dark clothing
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.