*Requires at least a 1 week lead time*
Uninet IColor Subli-Clean Sublimation Film for Hard Surfaces - 8.5" x 100 Foot Roll. For most hard surfaces, the use of UNINET SubliClean film will prevent toner residue from transferring to the substrate during the pressing process. SubliClean is used in between the substrate and the printed transfer.
Now comes with a convenient cutter in the box!
*This product is FINAL SALE*
Instructions for Best Results:
- Unroll and cut a piece of SubliClean slightly larger than the size of the substrate.
- Lay it flat on the substrate, then cover with the printed transfer sheet.
- Press as indicated for the specific substrate.
- When using SubliClean, all hot peels now become warm peels. Otherwise, it will not peel away cleanly.
- Subliclean should peel cleanly once it has cooled and solidified.
- Discard after use, do not reuse.
- Not for use on fabrics or garments. Only for use on hard surfaces!
- The result will be a brighter, glossier image on your substrate.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.