Designed for the heat transfer of intricate graphics and color images to low temperature substrates, Forever Laser-Dark transfer paper will transfer CMYK and white toner to black apparel and other low substrates with a low melting threshold. Forever Laser-Dark transfer paper is self-weeding which means no background coating remains and no contour cutting is required. This paper is thinner than regular Forever Laser Dark and sized specifically for the Uninet IColor 550.
You just print on the transparent A-Foil, press it together with the dark opaque B-Paper LowTemp and separate both sheets from each other while hot. Now, you have white coverage on the image through the B-Paper LowTemp, which does not only increase the opacity of the transfer on dark garments, but also contributes to its washability. Both steps are done at the same temperature. The application tolerances are extremely high, reducing handling errors and allowing the user high flexibility.
- Weedless transfer paper to transfer white toner to black
- Designed specifically for the Uninet IColor 550, but also compatible with the OKI pro8432WT & OKI 711WT laser printers.
- Provides opacity for dark garments and surfaces
- Low processing temperature (300°F/150°C)
- Low temperature applications for items such as polypropylene bags (with B-sheet)
- Easy two-step application allowing user flexibility and reducing errors
- Two paper solution with A and B sheet
- Industry accepted stretchability, good hand and impressive washability
- Shine or matte finish
- *Not compatible with GO UNO LED Printer*
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.