*Requires at least 3-4 weeks for manufacturing lead time*
The Geo Knight DK16 14" x 16" is a mid-sized clamshell heat press that opes for full access to the lower bottom table. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away from the bottom table, providing enhanced access compared to other clamshell heat presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is ideal for environments with space limitations.
The DK16 can be easily upgraded to an automatic release press with the "Pop-Up" upgrade. This allows for faster semi-automatic garment production at a very reasonable price.
- Fully digital temperature control (32°-600°F range)
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital pressure bar graph
- Super-portable light machine weight--83 lbs!
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened High-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy of ±2°F -- Can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Non-stick-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on the control panel
- 1-year warranty on entire press
- Weight: 83 lbs
- Electrical: 1500W / 12A / 110V
- Dimensions: 32"L x 17"W x 16"H
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Best machine you can buy. Its expensive, yes. But when you're full production mode and cranking out designs, I think the cost is worth the confidence and ease you get from the machine.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.