*Requires at least 4-6 weeks for manufacturing lead time and must ship freight*
The Geo Knight MAXI PRESS AIR is the next step up from the Manual version. This automatic press provides massive amounts of pressure due to its dual air-bag, 10-ton/20,000 lbs max force pneumatic pressing system. The heavy steel triple reinforced welded C-Frame design is built to withstand a lifetime of intense pressing and automatic operation. It also allows for full draping of materials over the front, left and right sides of the press, without, hindrance. The electronic digital temperature control maintains even heat across the entire surface of the heater. In addition, the timer automatically starts when the press is activated and automatically releases the press when elapsed. For a large format heavy pressure automatic press that is one step below the larger industrial 931 Triton machines, the MAXI PRESS AIR is the solution.
*Additional surcharges apply for residential delivery and lift gate delivery*
- Available in Single shuttle (standard) or Dual loading table format (optional)
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid steel pressure bars
- Heavy steel frame structures
- 20,000 lbs force, 10-ton air bag lift mechanism
- Self leveling pressure system
- Solid lower platen base
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick nomex padding
- Dual button easy-activate safety circuit
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy movability and solid foundation support
- Automatic press, release, temp & timer controls
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
- Minimum Compressed Air Required: 20gal, 4cfm, 100psi, 3/8" line
- Electrical for 32x42: 208V-240V, 9000W, 1PH, 42A
Weight and Dimensions:
- Crated: 61x49x66
- Footprint: 44” Left-To-Right x 56” Front-To-Back
- Weight: 1630 lbs
Weight and Dimensions with Twin Shuttle:
- Crate 1: 85x72x76
- Footprint: 132” Left-To-Right x 56” Front-To-Back
- Weight: 3452 lbs
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.