*Requires at least 3 weeks for manufacturing lead time and must ship freight*
The MAXI PRESS is a multipurpose, large format, manual heat transfer press intended for the imprinting of a vast range of different materials. The MAXI•PRESS is a light use, low volume (non-production) pressing of single layer fabrics. It is available in two different heater block sizes: 32" x 42" and 44" x 64". The gas shock counter springs provide a weightless and effortless operation of the press. The Digital Knight state-of-the-art control system accurately regulates all aspects of the electrical functions of the press, freeing the operator for the main goal of material imprinting.
Ideal applications the MAXI PRESS has performed flawlessly include: large fabrics, multiple piece goods, banners, floor mats, carpets, mousepads, plastics and more. The MAXI PRESS strongly supports sublimation transfer processes, as well as digitally produced transfers, and laminating processes.
*This product is available for commercial delivery only and a forklift is required*
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid steel pressure bars
- Heavy steel frame structures
- Unique heavy-duty linkage assembly
- Even & Adjustable applied pressure
- Adjustable platen height
- Solid lower platen base
- Self-leveling heater block assembly
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick nomex padding
- Automatic start/stop/reset timer - hands free operation
- Heavy-duty locking casters for easy movability and solid foundation support
- Weightless ease of use due to gas shock hydraulic self-contained springs
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls, and entire press
- No air required
- 44x64: 208V-240V, 18000W, 1PH, 85A
- 32x42: 208V-240V, 9000W, 1PH, 43A
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, Geo Knight, the manufacturer, offers the following warranty on this product:
- Full one-year warranty on the heating element, controls, and entire press
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.