The HeatPressNation CraftPro is a culmination of an idea. What if we take the best of parts of our higher-end heat presses, and implement them in a compact, crafting machine? This is the culmination of that idea. The CraftPro is designed for you, the crafter, working with heat transfer vinyl (HTV), heat transfer paper, sublimation, and even plastisol! Use the CraftPro to make custom aprons, sports jerseys, banners, backpacks, sweaters, table runners, t-shirts, and more! The Heat Press Nation CraftPro will make you ask yourself how you ever transferred with a home iron. The HeatPressNation CraftPro is the Heat Press for the crafter in all of us.
- Digital Temperature Readout: See the present temperature value so you know when your press is ready.
- Digital Timer: Set the precise press time so you never overcook or undercook your transfer.
- Auto Start Timer: The digital timer starts counting down on its own as soon as you apply pressure.
- Consistent Pressure: The top platen's floatation feature allows it to adjust its angle of attack for even contact.
- Accurate Results: The CraftPro will always apply the same amount of heat and pressure with every press.
- Heat Press Style: Swing Away
- Heat Platen Size: 11.4" x 14.94" Landscape
- Heat Press Base Dimensions: 18" x 15" x 13" (D x W x H in open position)
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit
- Temperature Control: Digital
- Timer Start: Automatic
- Voltage: 110V
- Maximum Temperature: 400F
- Timer Range: 0-999 seconds
- Weight: 50.7 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 21.7" x 18.5" x 17.7"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, all HPN CraftPro heat press machines come with a 1 Year Parts and Service Warranty from the original date of purchase. We carry all parts necessary to complete warranty service with the speed and efficiency that your business deserves. Warranty service does not include the cost of freight of the item to or from our facilities. If parts and/or accessories are needed at any time during the warranty period, Heat Press Nation will send them to you at no charge upon receipt of the defective part. Once the warranty period has ended, parts will be available at market price.
Protect your investment by extending the manufacturer's parts and service warranty.
HeatPressNation's MyExpert Protection keeps your device covered when bad luck happens. We'll work with the manufacturer to makes sure you receive the correct replacement parts and service for your product.
- 1 Year Total Coverage - Included with purchase
- 2 Years Total Coverage - $49.99
- 3 Years Total Coverage - $79.99
- 4 Years Total Coverage - $99.99
Add "MyExpert Protection" when adding your product to the cart
I love my new heat press. Had some issues, that I believe happened during shipping, I contacted customer services and they were so helpful. I received excellent customer service. I love this company and happy they have all that I need to begin my own business.
It's a great piece of equipment that I am glad to add to my help with crafting.
HPN produces quality products, my shirts turn out amazing with this press. However, when pressing other things likes totes I noticed burning (400 F for 60 seconds). So I purchased a temp gun and my heat varies on my plate. Middle is about 20 degrees higher and outer edges of press are even hotter (30 degrees). I took it down to 389 F and still burning, but lower and it doesn't get hot enough on the plate. What should I do?
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.