The Hotronix Heat Press Caddie makes your heat press EFFICIENT, PORTABLE, AND ADJUSTABLE!
The Heat Press Caddie is a pedestal stand that makes any Hotronix Auto Open or Maxx Clam Shell heat press a threadable heat press. By giving your heat press threadability, you can load your garment onto the press and decorate the front, back, or sides without having to remove it from the platen. By doing this, you can increase your productivity by 40%.
In addition to the thread-ability, the Heat Press Caddie also makes your heat press portable. The Caddie's self-leveling casters will let you move your heat press around your shop or around any local event. You will also be able to adjust the height of your heat press, depending on what's most comfortable for you!
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty, self-leveling casters make your heat press portable.
- Adds full thread-ability to any Hotronix or MAXX clamshell heat press.
- The adjustable stand can be raised or lowered for individual operator comfort.
- Easy to assemble.
- Heat press sold separately.
Compatible Heat Presses:
- Hotronix Auto Clam 11" x 15"
- Hotronix Auto Clam 16" x 16"
- Hotronix Auto Clam 16" x 20"
- Hotronix Hover Press 16" x 20"
- MAXX Clam Shell 11" x 15"
- MAXX Clam Shell 15" x 15"
- MAXX Clam Shell 16" x 20"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.