The HPN 15" x 15" High Pressure Heat Press Machine is unmatched in quality and craftsmanship in its size class. A complete commercial quality, business grade heat press at an unbeatable price.
This Multifunction Heat Press comes with a 15" x 15" flat heat platen, our most popular size for transferring all standard heat transfer materials. In addition to the flat heat platen, you also receive a cap heat platen for all your youth caps and your adult hats. This heat press also includes 5" and 6" ceramic plate heating elements that can adapt to all of your sublimation plates. You won't have any trouble transferring images to mugs of different shapes and sizes, as this package includes a standard 11-15oz. mug heating element, an espresso mug heating element, and a medium and large latte mug heating element!
Every mechanical and technical detail has been developed with precision. The powerful clamp mechanism ensures increased leverage and torque with minimal effort. It provides complete end-to-end even pressure and heating. Top of its class digital temperature and timer gauge provides accurate readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius degree measure.
Excels in all heat press applications including: heat transfer paper, heat transfer vinyl, rhinestones, and sublimation onto all flat applications.
- 15" x 15" Heating Element
- Cap/Hat Heating Element
- 5" Ceramic Plate Heating Element
- 6" Ceramic Plate Heating Element
- Standard 11oz. Mug/Cup Heating Element
- Espresso Mug/Cup Heating Element
- Medium Tapered Mug/Cup Heating Element for Latte Mugs
- Large Tapered Mug/Cup Heating Element for Latte Mugs
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Timer
- Heat Press Style: Swing Away/Multifunction
- Voltage: 110V-120V
- Temperature Range: 0° - 400º F
- Wattage Rating: 1400 Watts
- Time Range: 0-999 Seconds
- Wall Outlet: Standard 3-Prong
- Shipping Weight: 105 lbs
Upgraded Time/Temperature Gauge: Setting the time, temperature and changing temperature scale from C to F is now easier with the HPN Black Series. The advanced digital gauge displays temperatures with a 4-degree accuracy range. The automatic timer alarm begins to sound 3 seconds before it reaches zero to prevent overheating of your material.
Improved Pressure Adjustment: The pressure adjustment knob on the HPN Black Series has been improved for smoother action. It is now easier than ever to adjust the upper heating platen to accommodate thick items.
Dual Fuse Design: The HPN Black Series heat press features a dual fuse design for added protection of your home electrical system. If one fuse goes out, the next one is ready to go in seconds. This is all part of the thought process we had when designing the HPN Black Series, to make a reliable machine without any downtime.
- Rugged and durable for years of trouble-free performance
- Thick items capable (up to 2 inches thick)
- Full pressure range knob
- Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge
- Padded reinforced double bar "strong handle" for easy high pressure application
- Scratch resistant baked-on paint
- Adjustable low to high pressure clamp
- Full range heating coils for quick heat up
- Heat indicating light
- Electronic time control indicates completion of heat press cycle
- Electronic constant temperature control systems for accuracy of 4 degrees
- Complete commercial business grade
Lifetime Technical Support
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Protect your investment by extending the manufacturer's parts and service warranty.
HeatPressNation's MyExpert Protection keeps your device covered when bad luck happens. We'll work with the manufacturer to makes sure you receive the correct replacement parts and service for your product.
- 2 Years Total Coverage - $49.99
- 3 Years Total Coverage - $79.99
- 4 Years Total Coverage - $99.99
Add "MyExpert Protection" when adding your product to the cart
Came in o a timely manner. Press was very easy to learn and work. I love it. Thank you all so much.
Bought this to replace a cheap knockoff. Have not been disappointed whether we are using HTV or sublimation.
We have used the main press, cap, and mug press. All have worked great.
The old one had 'cool' spots that didn't sublimate evenly. No problem here!
Was able to sublimate 24 mugs straight and maintain temp (my old system would only allow 3 at a time before cooling down).
Haven't got to use my press yet (my sister has the same one so I expect mine to be as fantastic hers) but easy to purchase and the shipping was fantastic.
So far so good! Excellent quality.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.