The HPN Cap Hat Heat Press Machine has become the heat press of choice for those in the profitable cap printing market. This cap press was designed around the customers' needs - based on extensive market research and a collection of individual customer's feedback. The heat press features an exclusive cap hold device that keeps your cap in place during application and transfers. You no longer need an extra pair of hands to keep the cap and transfer from misalignment! Our customers love it and so will you!
- Heat Press Style: Cap Press
- 3.5" X 5.5" Heat Platen
- 3.5" X 5" Lower Heat Platen
- Voltage: 110 V / 60Hz
- Power: 300W
- Time Range: 0-999s
- Temperature Range: 0-400 °F
- Shipping Weight: 42 lbs
Upgraded Time/Temperature Gauge: Setting the time, temperature and changing temperature scale from C to F is now easier with the HPN Black Series. The advanced digital gauge displays temperatures with a 4-degree accuracy range. The automatic timer alarm begins to sound 3 seconds before it reaches zero to prevent overheating of your material.
- Full pressure adjustable low to high pressure clamp
- Digital time and temperature gauge
- Temperature gauge readable in both Fahrenheit and Celsius degree measure
- Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge with large readout
- Silicon wrapped swing away bar for easy "out of the way" application
- Full range heating coils for quick heat up
- Adjustable timer alarm indicates completion of heat press cycle
- Automatic alarm and time starts when heat press is engaged
- Energy efficient electrical system
- Precision heat adjustment of single degree upward or downward movement
- Automatic alarm and time start when heat press is engaged
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Protect your investment by extending the manufacturer's parts and service warranty.
HeatPressNation's MyExpert Protection keeps your device covered when bad luck happens. We'll work with the manufacturer to makes sure you receive the correct replacement parts and service for your product.
- 2 Years Total Coverage - $49.99
- 3 Years Total Coverage - $79.99
- 4 Years Total Coverage - $99.99
Add "MyExpert Protection" when adding your product to the cart
I have had my hat press for about a year now and every hat I have made has creases in them. If you add pressure then it creases it and if you pressure isn’t enough then it doesn’t stick to the hat... I have used every thing I can think of to fill in the gap between the hat press and the hat and absolutely nothing helps!!! It is a piece of junk!! Very unhappy and waisted money !!
HPN Black Series Cap Hat Heat Press Transfer Machine
It was great and quick shipping but came with no instructions. I just youtubed and watched videos on how to work it
I love the new machine I got and it got here fast. Awesome company
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.