The HPN Cap & Label Combo Heat Press Machine has become the heat press of choice for those in the profitable cap and small transfer printing market. This press was designed around the customers' needs - based on extensive market research and a collection of individual customer's feedback. The heat press features an exclusive hold device that keeps your cap in place during application and transfers. You no longer need an extra pair of hands to keep the cap and transfer from misalignment! Our customers love it and so will you!
Every mechanical and technical detail has been developed with precision. The powerful clamp mechanism ensures increased leverage and torque with minimal effort. Provides complete end-to-end even pressure and heating. Top of its class digital temperature and timer gauge provides accurate readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius degree measure.
*Note: The lower platen of this press is no longer painted black as pictured in the product photo. Instead, it features a raw steel finish. This difference is purely cosmetic and does not change the overall functionality of this press.*
Upgraded Time/Temperature Gauge: Setting the time, temperature and changing temperature scale from C to F is now easier with the HPN Black Series. The advanced digital gauge displays temperatures with a 4-degree accuracy range. The automatic timer alarm begins to sound 3 seconds before it reaches zero to prevent overheating of your material.
- Full pressure adjustable low to high pressure clamp
- Digital time and temperature gauge
- Temperature gauge readable in both Fahrenheit and Celsius degree measure
- Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge with large readout
- Silicon wrapped swing away bar for easy "out of the way" application
- Full range heating coils for quick heat up
- Adjustable timer alarm indicates completion of heat press cycle
- Automatic alarm and time starts when heat press is engaged
- Energy efficient electrical system
- Precision heat adjustment of single degree upward or downward movement
- Automatic alarm and time start when heat press is engaged
- Heat Press Style: Cap & Tag Press
- Heat Press Base Dimensions: 19" x 10" x 28"
- Cap Heat Platen Size: 3.5" X 5.5"
- Lower Cap Platen Size: 3.5" X 5"
- Flat Heat Platen Size: 3.14" X 5.5"
- Flat Lower Platen Size: 3.14" X 6"
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Power Rating: 800W/8 Amps
- Time Range: 0-999s
- Temperature Range: 0-400°F
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, all HPN Black Series heat press machines come with a 1 Year Parts and Service Warranty from the original date of purchase. We carry all parts necessary to complete warranty service with the speed and efficiency that your business deserves. Warranty service does not include the cost of freight of the item to or from our facilities. If parts and/or accessories are needed at any time during the warranty period, Heat Press Nation will send them to you at no charge upon receipt of the defective part. Once the warranty period has ended, parts will be available at market price.
Protect your investment by extending the manufacturer's parts and service warranty.
HeatPressNation's MyExpert Protection keeps your device covered when bad luck happens. We'll work with the manufacturer to makes sure you receive the correct replacement parts and service for your product.
- 1 Year Total Coverage - Included with purchase
- 2 Years Total Coverage - $49.99
- 3 Years Total Coverage - $79.99
- 4 Years Total Coverage - $99.99
Add "MyExpert Protection" when adding your product to the cart
So far, so good. Love it, is easy to use and handle, I definitely recommend
the HPN Black Series Cap.
The HPN Black Series Cap & Label Combo is very easy to use and interchange the heat platens. I just wish HP would make more adaptable platens for this Heat
Press with bigger sizes for Caps
I just order the hat press last week. I pressed 5 hats so far.
Pros: it’s very solid built, even heat and pressure,automatically pops up is a A+.
Cons: take to long to heat up, platen leaves a print on all hats,
Should’ve came with 3 platen for difference size hats
The cap platen is kinda crap. Its legit too small. The flat platen is great for allot of things and has been really useful on anything from beer koozies, to under bill designs.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.