The HPN Inkjet, Vinyl and Sublimation Heat Transfer Package for T-Shirts is the right package to start a diverse business with many options to work with. This package is meant to transfer multi-colored images or silhouette style images onto apparel. With the included Sawgrass Virtuoso SG500 sublimation printer, you’ll be able to sublimate an image onto your white polyester shirt. You can also use the included Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Vinyl to transfer single-colored designs onto your apparel.
Note: Products in the bundle are subject to availability. Customers will be notified by email if any bundle items are on backorder. In the event that one or more items are on backorder, all in-stock bundle items will ship first, then the backordered item(s) will ship separately once available.
- Your Choice of Heat Press:
- Black Series 15" x 15"
- Black Series 15" x 15" Auto-Open
- Signature Series 15" x 15" Auto-Open
- Signature Series 16" x 20" Auto-Open
- Your Choice of Vinyl Cutter:
- Sawgrass Virtuoso SG500 with Standard Sized Sublijet UHD Kit
- TexPrint DT Heavy 8.5" x 11" Sublimation Paper (110 sheet pack)
- Pro Grade Parchment Paper
Tee Pad It!
- Graphic Alignment System
- Pro Grade Non-Stick Sheet
- Siser Weeding Hook Tool
- MultiTack Carrier Sheet - 20" x 10 Yard Roll
- GCC Red Cap Standard 45° Replacement Blades (5-pack)
- Neenah Jet-Pro Soft Stretch Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper for Light Garments 8.5" x 11" (50-pack)
- Neenah 3G Jet Opaque Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper for Dark Garments 8.5" x 11" (50-pack)
- Siser EasySubli Heat Transfer Vinyl - 8.4" x 11" (50 sheet pack)
- Siser EasySubli Mask - 8.4" x 10" (50 sheet pack)
- 5 Rolls of Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Vinyl (15" x 5 Yards):
- Royal Blue
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.