The Magic Touch’s CPM 6.2 (HardSurfaceLight) heat transfer paper is a specially-coated toner transfer paper intended for smooth surfaces onto items such as wood, metal, leather, ceramic, and stone. It transfers only printed toner in a seamless layer with no background to your surfaces easily and smoothly, and the media’s wide range of transfer compatibility allows you to beautifully decorate a multitude of items with your own custom printed images! Note: CPM 6.2 is not a permanent transfer or dishwasher safe.
*Packaging may vary*
- Capable of self-weeding transfers onto hard surface items, such as wood, metal, ceramic, magnets, and more - not intended for textiles or fabric goods
- New & improved transfer base allows for greater molding to uneven surfaced items
- Available in standard European "A4" page size - exact dimensions: 8.25" x 11.7"
- Compatible and tested with the OKI Pro8432WT, OKI C711WT, and OKI C831TS printers
- Please note, due to self-weeding properties, only white toner printers can transfer a true-white transfer with this paper.
- Sheets per pack: 100
TheMagicTouch CPM Care & Instructions
Temperature: 285-320°F (140-160°C)
Time: 60-120 sec.
- Print the image in reversed/mirrored
- Place the printed image onto the substrate face down.
- Press using medium pressure.
- Peel the paper away from the substrate while warm in a smooth even motion.
I haven't used the hard surface transfer paper yet, but the other transfer paper is good, I've used it before.
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.