For over 25 years, JETCOL® has revolutionized the sublimation printing industry. With the introduction of JETCOL® DHS, the hard substrates market is headed for a revolution in paper performance.
For the hard substrates market, this new sublimation paper provides many more benefits. JETCOL® DHS is equipped with a coating that keeps the ink on the surface of the paper, which leads to a reduction of transfer time.
JETCOL® DHS make it easier than ever before to image professional digital photography on hard surfaces with impressive photo quality.
In order to get the best results out of the paper, Neenah Coldenhove will support ICC profiling for the best results.
Furthermore, the back of the paper is printed with a grid pattern, making it easier to determine which side of the paper needs to be placed on the substrate for proper transfer and for alignment of the image.
*Packaging may vary*
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Neenah Coldenhove Jetcol DHS Sublimation Paper Care & Instructions
Temperature: 400°F (200°C)
Time: 30-120 sec. (depending on substrate)
- Print on the side without the grid.
- Print your image mirrored.
- Do not use too much ink. Jetcol® DHS needs less ink for deeper colors due to high transfer yield of applied ink amounts. Create a new profile or use the Jetcol® DHS color profile in the Sawgrass VPM or other printer driver for best results.
- Be sure the ink is dry before transferring.
- Protect the press from sublimating dye by covering the platen with plain paper.
- Place printed paper with image-side down on top of the blank substrate.
- Use heat resistant tape to hold position.
- Recommended transfer temperature 400° F (200°C).
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.