Neenah Paper has been an industry leader in the creation, development, and improvement of heat transfer products since their first patent was granted in 1980.
The Jet-Pro Jet Opaque DARK Heat Transfer Paper for dark colored fabrics is easy to use and can be die-cut or kiss-cut and moved with tape. This paper works great with cotton, cotton blends, and synthetic fabrics.
*Packaging and back print may vary*
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, and synthetic fabrics.
- Print with ink jet printer only.
- Apply to dark color fabrics only.
- Print right reading.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image. quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in the moisture-resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
- For use with dark fabrics
- Requires an Inkjet printer
- Print right reading
- Suggested Temperature & Time: 350°F for 30 seconds
- Heavy pressure
- Cold peel
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Neenah Jet Opaque DARK Care & Instructions
Print: Right Reading
Temperature: 350°F (175°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Pressure: Medium - Heavy
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White to light, and Dark Colored Garments
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print image right reading on the coated side of the paper.
- Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer.
- Peel the paper backing from the transfer film.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of garment with image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with ironing sheet.
- Cover ironing sheet with a spare piece of cloth.
- Press 30 seconds @ 350°F using medium/heavy pressure.
- Peel away ironing sheet once cold in a smooth even motion
Neenah Jet Opaque II 11" x 17" - 50 Sheets
Nice product prints easily. Easy to weed and presses nicely. I will be buying it again.
Smooth, long lasting transfers. Color may fade some, with non industrial printer.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.