Neenah Paper has been an industry leader in the creation, development, and improvement of heat transfer products since their first patent was granted in 1980.
The LASER-ONE OPAQUE Dark Heat Transfer Paper is the best product of photo-quality prints on fabrics. This paper can die, kiss, or plotter cut and moved with tape.
*Packaging may vary*
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, and synthetic fabrics.
- Print with laser printer only.
- Apply to dark color fabrics only.
- DO NOT print using mirror image setting.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image. quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
- For use with dark fabrics
- Requires an laser printer
- Print right reading
- Suggested Temperature & Time: 350°F for 15-20 seconds
- Heavy pressure
- Cold peel.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Neenah LASER-ONE OPAQUE DARK Care & Instructions
Print: Right Reading
Temperature: 350°F (175°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Pressure: Medium Pressure
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: Dark colored fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print image right reading.
- Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer.
Prepare the surface by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Peel the backer sheet off of the paper (LASER 1 OPAQUE® Heat Transfer Paper).
- Place the printed image on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet.
- Cover the ironing sheet with a single layer of fabric.
- Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
- Peel the ironing sheet off once cold in a smooth even motion.
Item arrived on time and works awesome. I will purchase this paper again and recommend to others for use.
Did what I wanted it to! Good trick, if the paper won't peel off the back after printing, just put your sheet in water for 20-30 seconds. Should peel right off.
Good product, great results, does what is advertised.
Make sure to follow the video guide and instructions, it is a finicky thing to print with depending on your laser printer.
Having difficulty getting it right with a cotton polyester blend, the ink isn't bonding with the blend and if I use the temperature suggested by the product it scorches the shirts. Tried it on cotton following the directions on the paper and it still didn't transfer the full image.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.