*TransferRIP software is on a brief backorder until July 20th. It will ship separately from the printer once back in stock.*
The OKI 711WT is a high speed LED white toner transfer printer imaging up to legal-sized output in full color and white for apparel-transfer and other transfer applications.
The OKI 711WT features a revolutionary high definition white toner with vibrant, outstanding color output for transferring up to 8.5” x 14” sized images onto white and dark T-shirts of various fabric types. Applications include the production of T-shirt graphics, garment decorations, hard surface applications and beyond.
- Easy to Use Compact Printer Developed Specifically for Garments and Other Transfers
- High Speed and High Performance LED Transfer Printer Using Revolutionary White Toner
- Prints up to Legal Sized (8.5” x 14”) Images
- Ultra-High Speed Imaging--Images 31 (color)-36 (monochrome) Pages/Min
- Uses OKI Toners (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and White) and Can Transfer Images onto Black, White and Colored Apparel
- 1200 x 600 DPI Print Resolution for Clear, Sharp Text and High Definition Graphics
- High Definition (HD) Color Printing Technology for Increased Color Depth and Richer Hues
- Media Flexibility with Low Cost Per Page
- Ideal for T-Shirt and Apparel Markets in Addition to Hard Surface Applications
- Perfect with FlipIt 2.0
- USB Cord not included
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
The oki 7711wt is a great printer. Took awhile to configure on my Surface Book 2 but now its up and running.
This has been an amazing printer, didn't have any issues getting it up and going and has been performing great.
I received my OKI C711WT printer on Friday and was excited to get it set up this weekend. The first problem I ran into was that the OKI driver's would not load onto my computer. No problem, OKI has a 7 day a week customer service line you can call. After 20 minutes on hold the tech was able to get the driver's installed and I was supposed to be ready to go. The problem is that the driver does not work with ANY program on my computer to include Adobe Illustrator. When I called back to get assistance the tech told me that getting their driver to work with software was not their issue and refused to help. So if you want a printer that looks nice on the desk this is a good choice. If you want it to be usable by any of your software that is your issue.
I will call Heatpress Nation in the morning and I am sure they will help me through this, but tonight I am not happy with the product or the customer service OKI gives.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.