The Paropy Image Trans Heat Transfer Paper is widely known as the premier brand in quality heat transfer paper. The excellent color vibrancy, soft hand feel, durability, fade resistance, peel resistance and crack resistance sets this transfer paper apart from others available in the market. Suitable for colored fabrics made of cotton, cotton blend, as well as synthetic fibers (polyester, nylon, etc.) including Lycra. Perfect for our entire line of heat press machines!
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, polyester, nylon and Lycra
- Print with inkjet printer only
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder
- Do not press the material using a Teflon or non-stick sheet.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application
- Do not dry clean
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Paropy INKJET DARK PRO Heat Transfer Paper Care & Instructions
Print: Right Reading on Matte Side (Photo/Best Quality recommended)
Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 25 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: Light or Dark Colored Fabrics
*We do not recommend using a Teflon or non-stick sheet when pressing this material*
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
Computer, Inkjet Printer, Heat Press. Cutter/Plotter Optional.
The printable side (white matte coated side) where film peels off.
You should always test cut prior to any production run. Remember cutter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade ages. For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a line thickness of at least 1/8” for lettering & logos.
Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using mild detergent. Do not use bleach or other aggressive cleaning agents. Cannot be dry cleaned. Wash Temperature cannot exceed 105°F
Inkjet Dark Premium has an indefinite shelf life when stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.