*Pre-orders now available. Estimated to ship by October 18.*
The Curio 2 is the first-of-its-kind precision cutting machine with a flatbed designed for expanded possibilities for creators.
The Curio 2 provides a 12x12 flatbed workspace area with 20mm of vertical clearance. It is equipped with an Electrostatic Bed and power tool options. This allows the Curio to load and use additional material types that other machines in its class cannot.
- Full 12-inch workspace
- Electrostatic cutting surface -- No cutting mat required!
- 20mm height clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Smart Detection to measure material thickness automatically
- Compatible with Silhouette power tools
- Powered by Intelligent Path Technology™
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
- Silhouette Curio® 2
- AC Adapter/Power cable set
- Electrostatic Bed
- Electrostatic Protection Sheet
- Blade adjustment tool
- Masking Tape
- Safety Manual
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (available with registration)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with registration)
- Maximum cutting area: 12 in. x 12 in.
- Max media thickness: 20 mm
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 3mm (Depends on the material)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
- Tool Holder 1: 300 gf (±20gf)
- Tool Holder 2: 5 Kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (FULL-speed) / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 24.06 in. x 19.86 in. x 9.39 in. (61.1 cm x 50.5 cm x 23.9 cm)
- Unit Weight: 23.8lbs (10.8kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26.30 in. x 22.58 in. x 12.27 in. (66.8 cm x 57.4 cm x 31.2 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 28.9lbs (13.1kg)
- Warranty: One-year parts and labor (USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version: 4.5.700 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 10 or later macOS X 10.14 (64bit) or later
- Contour Cutting: Yes
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, Silhouette machines have a one year limited warranty (which does not extend to consumables, such as the blade and cutting mat). This is covered by Silhouette America directly.
- Coming Soon