The Portrait Pixscan™ Cutting Mat unlocks a whole new world of project possibilities. PixScan™ technology allows you to cut precisely around any printed image or position cut lines in a specific location on your material using a camera or scanner. PixScan™ is perfect for digitizing a stamp collection or turning a hand-drawn sketch into a cut job.
- 7.5" x 11.5" Portrait PixScan™ Cutting Mat
- Turning hand drawn sketches and lettering into cut jobs
- Digitizing fabric patterns
- Adding custom-cut borders and frames to professionally printed invitations
- Replicating a pattern at its original size
- Saving material and time using the “nesting” feature in Silhouette Studio®
- Digitizing your stamp collection into corresponding cut files
- Incorporating any printed image or pattern into your custom craft projects
- Turning photos and magazine clippings into cut or sketch files
- Saving any scanned or photographed image into your personal digital library
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.