Add perceived value to your fashion designs with the brilliant accent of precious metals! You can use DecoFilm™ and other fashion lines to accentuate your design. DecoFilm™ products all give a metal foil appearance. The “Super” styles offer a slightly softer hand, stretchability and when applied will take on the texture of the garment. The “Brilliant” styles offer a smoother, chrome-like surface but do not stretch and will not layer.
- Adheres to: cotton, uncoated polyester, fabric blends, wool
- Transfers at 310-330°F for 10-15 seconds
- Recommended 45° blade for Supers, 60° blade for Brilliants with high pressure
Application and care:
- Peel COLD
- Super Silver, Gold, and Copper - Wash inside out, gentle cycle, cold water, tumble dry low. Suitable for dry-cleaning. All others - Hand wash only.
- Be advised that dye migration has occurred with low energy dyes in polyester and poly-blend fabrics.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Specialty Materials DecoFilm™ Care & Instructions
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.