*Requires at least 4 weeks for manufacturing lead time*
The Hotronix Dual Air Fusion Heat Press paves the way for innovative heat pressing. The Hotronix Air Fusion transitions from platen to platen, allowing you to thread and remove garments quickly and easily. Using the touch-screen panel, program two separate jobs and watch your press automatically adjust time, temperature, and pressure as it moves from work station A to B. Using the foot pedal, you have the option to manually signal the press to move to the next station once you've finished pressing. The optional laser alignment system delivers precision application placement with four independent, adjustable lasers that project onto each platen, allowing you to align garments to their exact mark every time. Adjust each laser to mark two different jobs or keep the same if pressing a high volume of replicated jobs. The Dual Air Fusion is ideal for direct-to-garment decorators. It has the ability to pretreat garments on one station, and post cure on the other, turning multiple steps into one streamlined process. The new quick change latch allows you to interchange platens by the flip of a nob, making the transition between jobs even faster.
*An air compressor (NOT included) is required to operate this heat press. Minimum 1 horsepower and 8-gallon hold tank. Uses 2.6 CFM*
- 16" x 20" Dual Quick Change Platens
- Cloud based time and temperature settings for transfers
- Bright, large LCD wide a wide viewing angle.
- Self Diagnostic ability reduces guesswork and tech support calls
- Password restricted machine settings
- Machine statistics available via Fusion IQ website
- Manage multiple Fusion IQs via web with minimal effort
- Auto-Adjust Pressure automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Fully Threadability on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing – cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Included laser alignment system helps ensure accurate placement and alignment
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Recommended table size: 24" x 36" x 28" with 30" height
- Not compatible with Hotronix Air Compressor
- Optional laser alignment system delivers precision application placement for each platen
- Auto-adjusts time, temperature, and pressure from station to station
- Uses less space and energy and increases productivity by over 50%
- Quick change latch makes interchanging platens even faster and easier
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 37" x 25" x 24"
- Watts/Amps: 1750W, 14.5 amps
- Platen Size: 16" x 20"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.