*Requires at least 12 weeks for manufacturing lead time*
The Hotronix Dual Air Fusion Heat Press paves the way for innovative heat pressing. The Hotronix Air Fusion transitions from the platen to the platen, allowing you to thread and remove garments quickly and easily. Using the touch-screen panel, program two separate jobs and watch your press automatically adjust the time, temperature, and pressure as it moves from work station A to B. Using the foot pedal, you have the option to manually signal the press to move to the next station once you've finished pressing. The optional laser alignment system delivers precision application placement with four independent, adjustable lasers that project onto each platen, allowing you to align garments to their exact mark every time. Adjust each laser to mark two different jobs or keep the same if pressing a high volume of replicated jobs. The Dual Air Fusion is ideal for direct-to-garment decorators. It has the ability to pretreat garments on one station, and post-cure on the other, turning multiple steps into one streamlined process. The new quick-change latch allows you to interchange platens by the flip of a nob, making the transition between jobs even faster.
*An air compressor (NOT included) is required to operate this heat press. Minimum 1 horsepower and 8-gallon hold tank. Uses 2.6 CFM*
*Additional surcharges apply for residential delivery and lift gate delivery*
- 16" x 20" Dual Quick Change Platens
- Cloud based time and temperature settings for transfers
- Bright, large LCD wide a wide viewing angle.
- Self Diagnostic ability reduces guesswork and tech support calls
- Password restricted machine settings
- Machine statistics available via Fusion IQ website
- Manage multiple Fusion IQs via web with minimal effort
- Auto-Adjust Pressure automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Fully Threadability on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing – cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Included laser alignment system helps ensure accurate placement and alignment
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Recommended table size: 24" x 36" x 28" with 30" height
- Not compatible with Hotronix Air Compressor
- Laser alignment system delivers precision application placement for each platen
- Auto-adjusts time, temperature, and pressure from station to station
- Uses less space and energy and increases productivity by over 50%
- Quick change latch makes interchanging platens even faster and easier
- Actual Weight: 260 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 410 lbs
- Dimensions: 38" x 38" x 26"
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 45" x 30"
- Watts/Amps: 3500 watts / 15 amps
- Platen Size: 16" x 20"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, all Stahls' heat press machines come with a 1 Year Parts and Service Warranty from the original date of purchase. We carry all parts necessary to complete warranty service with the speed and efficiency that your business deserves. Warranty service does not include the cost of freight of the item to or from our facilities. If parts and/or accessories are needed at any time during the warranty period, Heat Press Nation will send them to you at no charge upon receipt of the defective part. Once the warranty period has ended, parts will be available at market price.
This review is for anyone considering ordering a heat press from Stahl's/Hotronix. We hope you can learn from our experience.
We were directed to Stahl's as one of the best leading sellers of heat presses for apparel/goods, an industry we've been in for a few years. We decided on the Dual Air Fusion IQ.
The Dual Air Fusion IQ requires an air compressor. While we had full understanding of how the heat press was designed to work, we relied on Stahl's to provide the exact specifications we would need for the air compressor itself. We purchased the heat press, and then began the search for the compressor using the VERY minimal specifications Stahl's provides on the product page, thinking that if that's all the information that was given, that was all we would need.
Oh, how wrong we were. We found that Stahl's does not provide A.) Information on how to install the heat press to the air compressor properly, and B.) Information on the exact air compressor you would need or could use, aside from the minimum specs. They don't even offer a compressor to buy that works with the Dual Air according to the specs they have listed!
We can ended up talking to 7 different people who all gave completely different answers on exactly what we would need for a compressor with this machine (some of which was outright wrong information we discovered later). We ended up having to speak directly to the director of sales AND the Hotronix tech support, as no one knew exactly what we were supposed to have, and were told that the specs were much more lenient than the "minimum" numbers that are suggested on the product specs. The information they gave us would have been extremely helpful if that kind of thing was anywhere on their website or their people were trained on all the necessary components to their product, considering an air compressor is required to use this machine.
All of this could easily have been remedied by a simple demo video on the requirements for the air compressor in their educational library and more information on an air compressor. We were left on our own to figure out what we needed, and for a piece of equipment that has such a high price tag, we would expect better training for sales reps (which is a top-down issue) and customer service support after purchase.
WOW, doubled my production time. Now I can pump out 100 shirts an hour, easily.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.