The Hotronix Table Top Air Fusion 16” x 20” Heat Press offers a semi-automatic heat press operation from a device that is small enough to fit on a table. Utilizing an expansive touch screen, the Table Top Air Fusion Heat Press offers all of the benefits of the Air Fusion heat press is a compact model that will fit on your table while providing threadability that eliminates any need for a pad or pillow. While requiring an external compressor, the Table Top Air Fusion supports up to 120 PSI to be used for decorations that require firm and even pressure application
Offering a powerful touch screen menu, the Table Top Air Fusion allows for multiple programs to be stored and accessed at will by the operator. Supporting an Auto Adjust Pressure, the press is able to automatically adjust between four different pressure and time settings while supporting live time, temperature, and pressure readouts to ensure that the correct settings are being applied mid-press.
The Table Top Air Fusion also offers a hands-free auto swing, further automating the process to allow operators to be more efficient and safe in their work environment.
Hotronix products have been made in the United States for over twenty-five years, offering the quality and support expected out of an American-based business. Hotronix products are UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant, built on a cast aluminum frame superior quality in a portable design. Hotronix carries an industry-leading warranty, offering a lifetime warranty on their products' heating elements, a five-year warranty on the casting and framework, and a two-year warranty on the circuit board along with a lifetime of technical support.
*Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1/2 horsepower and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM.
*Additional surcharges apply for residential delivery and lift gate delivery*
- Auto-adjust pressure for printing with multiple recipes.
- Cloud based time and temperature settings for transfers
- Bright, large LCD wide a wide viewing angle.
- Self Diagnostic ability reduces guesswork and tech support calls
- Password restricted machine settings
- Machine statistics available via Fusion IQ website
- Manage multiple Fusion IQs via web with minimal effort
- Data interface port for easy software upgrades.
- With up to 120 PSI of pressure, it's perfect for decorating methods that require a firm application.
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- Premier warranty, including a lifetime heating element warranty
- Multiple time and pressure settings make application a breeze.
- Transfer Presets available in the Cloud via WiFi
- Hands-free auto-swing
- Program and store frequently used applications.
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pillows or pads.
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application.
- User-safe two-hand operation.
- No operator fatigue.
- Digital readouts.
- Interchangeable platens.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Premier warranty.
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 58"
- Watts/Amps: 1000W, 8 amps
- Platen Size: 16" x 20"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, all Stahls' heat press machines come with a 1 Year Parts and Service Warranty from the original date of purchase. We carry all parts necessary to complete warranty service with the speed and efficiency that your business deserves. Warranty service does not include the cost of freight of the item to or from our facilities. If parts and/or accessories are needed at any time during the warranty period, Heat Press Nation will send them to you at no charge upon receipt of the defective part. Once the warranty period has ended, parts will be available at market price.
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.