This is the new generation heat station designed as an in-line addition to any DTF printing setup. Offers adjustable temperature and time controls.
This equipment is designed for curing DTF powder to the film, so you don't have to do so in an oven or other heating device. High-quality design ensures reliability and long-lasting use.
- BUILT-IN mini purifier/fume extractor!
- Accepts DTF film sizes including A4, A3 and A3+ (up to 13.8" x 19.7")
- XXL-sized heat station accepts film sizes up to A2 (16.5" x 24")
- Compact design ensures safe placement on any tabletop or counter
- Energy efficient design ensures low power consumption
- Adjustable vent
- Adjustable temperature and time
- Recommended Temperature for A3 or larger sheets, use 125°C for 135 -145 seconds.
- For A4 or smaller sheets use 120° C for 120 seconds)
- New heating plate design for even and consistent heating
- Buzzer prompts when the countdown is over
- 110V - plugs into a regular outlet
- Low noise, easy to use.
*This product is FINAL SALE*
WARNING: Work in a WELL VENTILATED AREA and use Protective Equipment when working with DTF products and processes as fumes may be hazardous. DTF inks and film require a good humidity environment - over 50% humidity is highly recommended to minimize the risk of ink clogs and film buckling.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.